Instant VS Reuseable Airdrop
We’ve released our instant and reusable airdrop feature some time ago, this feature is also live on mainnet.
Before discussing further, I want to emphasize that Reuseable Airdrop is a feature that is not available on some other platforms, where we provide a new technology.
What’s the new technology? And why say so?
Reusable Airdrop, you only pay a slightly higher fee than Instant Airdrop but you can already use the Smart Contract in this Reusable Airdrop many times just as the name says “Reusable” as long as the Token and Wallet Address used, does not change.
However, for the Instant Airdrop feature, with a relatively cheap fee compared to Reusable Airdrop, you can only use the feature once.
Okay…we continue with how to use the Instant Airdrop feature:
- Click the Instant Airdrop feature button
- Copy and paste the Token Address you want to use, then the detailed Token Address information will appear on the right side of the dashboard
- Then click Continue and Enter the Wallet Address that will receive the Airdrop, if there are a lot of Wallet Addresses, you can Upload a CSV or Excel file containing the Wallet Address
- Let’s focus on the List of Address column, where the left is the recipient’s Wallet Address and the right side is the Amount of the Token that will be sent to the Wallet Address (don’t forget to include the comma symbol as a separator between the Wallet Address and the Amount of Tokens to be sent)
- When it’s done, click Proceed and click I already check it!
- Then you have to make sure you’ve read the Terms & Conditions listed and click Proceed
- If everything is settled, click Proceed, a Pop Up Metamask will appear, where for the first step we will create a Smart Contract
- When you click Confirm, the Smart Contract will be processed to completion
- After that, the Instant Airdrop is processed to completion, detailed information about the Token will appear which you will send via Instant Airdrop
- If it is appropriate, click Confirm (this process will continue to completion if you have a balance of the Token in your Wallet, otherwise the process will fail)
- In the next process, the Metamask Pop Up will reappear where the details of the gas fee that you have to pay to the Blockchain to send an Airdrop to every Wallet Address you enter, click Confirm
- And finally the Instant Airdrop process is complete
If you want to see transaction details, click View Transaction.
Next is… Reusable Airdrop!
The initial process is the same as Instant Airdrop, of course you need to click the Reusable Airdrop first. Next, just follow all of the step above. But! The difference is.. you can use this feature again with a note that the Token Address & Wallet Address data is still the same or should not change at all.
Or you guys can check the video below
TRY IT for 0 fee now! We are welcoming any questions in our Telegram Group as well, so don’t hesitate to drop your questions there.
We are going to announce another special feature soon, stay tuned and make sure to subscribe to our Medium, also follow us on our Official Social Media below✅
Website | Twitter | Telegram Channel | Telegram Group | Instagram | LinkedIn | Whitepaper